Create Your Space
ideabox offers a “design phase” with each of our clients. This will include meeting with our design team who will help guide you gently through the placement of your home on your site and a design that fits your needs. This is the perfect way to visualize your ideabox on your site….virtually!
We offer many sizes of ideabox, from our Cottage Model and our most popular 2 bedroom/2 bath Confluence Model, to larger sizes fit for a family! On the tiny side, we have Park Models and the newly released Minibox at 200 SF that can go just about anywhere! All of our homes have soaring ceilings, lots of light and cross ventilation so no matter which model you choose, the space you experience will feel very clean, modern and roomy.
Pick and Choose
This is the fun part! The ideabox standard palette of materials includes solid bamboo floors, maple cabinets and built-ins, quartz countertops, tankless hot water and all of the green components that have made us the go-to home for affordable quality spaces that always have been, and always will be earth and health friendly. It’s certified!
Newly released is the “euro option” which includes interiors by IKEA. Talk about choices! They have fun new floors, countertops, wardrobes, appliances, cabinets and fun artwork to help you decorate and make your new home…well….yours. Their design consultant will assist you in selecting your interior finishes to make it easy. Building a new home doesn’t have to be hard, especially with ideabox and IKEA helping you all the way through!
You Love it! What’s The Next Step?
A place to be is pretty important. IF you do not have a site already, we can help you find a piece of land that makes you happy! ideabox offers help overseeing your project the whole way through, from site work, permits, general contractors, transportation and of course choosing the right home for your lifestyle and your own “spot”.
In about 8 short weeks, your site work has been completed and your house is ready to roll! Permits obtained, inspections complete and you are just waiting to see what you and the design team has envisioned come to life!
At ideabox, we take “living” very seriously. We want your experience living in your home to be lively yet relaxing, small yet big, warm yet cool and most of all simply fun.
What You Do / What We Do
- Purchase your land (or order a home for that naked land you already own)
- Secure Financing – we know people!
- Determine the best model for your needs
- Enter the Design Phase with ideabox team
- Place a “deposit to build” – usually about 30%
- Begin sitework. Contractor will pour the foundation during the building process
- Ensure utility connections to the site
- Final payment due prior to shipping
- Get excited, here it comes!
- Provide a Confirmation Order with choices and prices for your final approval
- Detail factory production drawings for the factory building process
- Confirm all foundation and utility connections with your Site Contractor
- Oversee the entire project to ensure perfect timing of home delivery to the site
- Stay with you through the whole process, delivery and set up to final walkthrough
Less is More…
Our homes are delivered from the secured building by semi, already constructed in one or two pieces depending on the model. Less for you to have to do when it arrives. And lets face it, less is better in so many ways. Less material waste, less carbon footprint, less energy consumption, less use of earth’s precious resources and less cleaning.
More of one thing – life!