Little is kind of a big thing! Think of it. A whole lot of living out there to do, a clever little house makes it easy and fun. More than a few of our clients need something less than a full-on living space, and something far more than extra storage space. What they need, actually, is a tiny house.
The minibox is our design answer to a big grab-bag of needs that includes:
- Backyard retreats
- Quick additional office space
- Studio space
- Guest suites
- Mother-in-law apartments
- Kids playroom
With a kitchen and bathroom, the minibox is more than just added space. Starting at 200 square feet, everything about minibox is all about real living space.
The minibox uses an appealing pallette of materials:
- Cool cabinets and fixtures
- Space and energy efficient appliances
- Fun floors, energy efficient construction, appropriate use of technology
- Galvanized metal and resource friendly siding applications
Like all of our houses, every mini lives larger than its 200, 300, or 400 square feet. With the flexibility of RV codes, the mini can go places where houses can't! How cool is that?
eeny, meeny, miney, moe: Which would you choose?
- The "eeny" - It’s all tall all the time. You’ll feel tall too… We all feel pretty tall in this light gathering mini abode.
- The "meeny" - It's a classic, a tall dormer in the living space, and a more cozy space in the bedroom created by a gable roof. Classic, simple, fun!
- The "miney" - Okay, it’s going tall the long way, as in the long direction of the box. Tall where you want it, small too, where you want it. And very modern!
- And "moe" - A classic’s classic - the iconic gable, ideabox style! Throw on a front porch and all you need is a rockin rocking chair!
Whether 200 SF or 384 SF, the minibox collection is all about packing a lot of living in clever spaces.