The confluence series is the original confluence, the new confluence plus, and the updated C3.
It began as a simple sketch on the wall in 2006. Since then, the Confluence series has become the logical design solution for most of our clients' needs.
The sketch that became the original Confluence explored the idea of splitting the living space by placing an expansive open space in the middle between two bedrooms. A simple idea, really, but it turned into a powerful, adaptable design and the foundation of the entire Confluence series!
The Original Confluence: Versatile, cost-effective 2BR/2BA
Having two bedrooms separated by almost 30 feet of kitchen and living space makes the Confluence incredibly versatile:
- It's very couple-friendly, allowing relaxing and work-from-home to peacefully coexist on a single floor, or... Dr. Who marathons with friends in a TV room while PhD study happens in another.
- The central open space allows you to circulate through cooking, eating, entertaining, and relaxing in a seamless flow.
- High ceilings and acres of windows create a lightweight, luminous vibe and invite the outdoors in.
- 62’ x 15’
- 2br / 2ba
- 930 square feet
- Typical price: $115,000.00
It's the NEW confluence Plus: Invite all your friends over for dinner, not just the inner circle
"I love the simplicity of the Confluence, but I need just a little more room." We get that a lot. That desire for all the virtues of the Confluence combined with just a little more space gave birth to the cPlus.
The idea behind the cPlus is to not just add space, but to add space that as much fun as it is functional. The kitchen is the heart of every house - so we're offering two layouts that do the following:
- We doubled the area of the open central space, making room for all your friends and family, not just your inner circle. If cooking, eating in, game night, or movies are group events for you, the cPlus is going to be a great fit for your lifestyle.
- The "wall of kitchen" layout is literally that - a wall of kitchen fronted by a large (10') island designed to be the center of everything - perfect for cooking and entertaining or just hanging out.
- The "L" kitchen layout features a wrap around kitchen with island and creates space for a breakfast table or extra work space or a "drop the muddy clothes" space or maybe a grand entry space!
- Both offer additional closet and pantry space while providing more room to move!
- The Confluence keynotes of expansive windows, carefully chosen sightlines, high ceilings, smart storage, and easy flow are all present in this design.
- 62’ x 30’
- 2br / 2ba
- 1 square feet
- Typical price: $140,000.00
Meet the NEW C3: Designed with three bedrooms in mind!
Our clients are always helping us push the boundaries of what you can do with our houses. Our innovative use of the prefab housing platform has a ton of inherent flexibility, and the combination of our design experience and our clients needs produces some really cool houses!
The Confluence 3 (or C3) came to life after clients kept asking for a three-bedroom version of the Confluence. We thought about the qualities people like from the Confluence and sort of reorganized the spaces. We lined up a larger kitchen space and a large living space in the "public" part of the footprint. In the "private" part of the house, two bedrooms and two full baths are augmented by a walk-in closet and a laundry or mudroom space. We arranged the spaces to allow for the third bedroom behind the living room.
The C3 has the kind of room and functionality that invites a new family to take root in the space. Or if your life has more moving parts than most, you will appreciate the extra bedroom and the crisp public/private delineation in this design.
- 62’ x 30’
- 3br / 2ba
- 1,450 square feet
- Typical price: $150,000.00