Ultimate Modern Efficient Living… Designed for You!
Inspired by resort living, we are proud to introduce “cottages@camelot.”
We’ve maximized everything! Pervious pavement & filter systems capture rain water. Oversize pavers turn car parking to outdoor entertaining space. Modern designed carports combine ease of use with practical storage. And perhaps the best part, we’ve refreshed the ideabox cottage designs to fit perfectly on each lot.
Located in Eugene, Oregon, the “the cottages” are near practically everything! Easy access to a network of bike paths, the location is near everything – downtown, the university, shopping, dining, rivers, the coast, skiing, it’s all nearby!
“…Wouldn’t it be Cool?”
The idea came from a winery resort in the Napa Valley in Northern California. Small cottages on cool little sites offered just the right amount of indoor & outdoor living! Little corrugated metal fences separated idyllic outdoor rooms.
We thought “… it’d be so cool to live like this!”
Each site at Camelot is about 37’ wide and 70‘ long and designed around ideabox cottages. Outdoor rooms are framed by corrugated metal fences, and oversized pavers allow you to park a car or use as outdoor entertaining space. The carport is cool too, and provides outdoor storage space.
The “cottages@camelot” … it’s like living in a resort!
Inspired by a cool resort, it’s the details that matter!
Camelot Manufactured Home Village
Family developed, family owned, the “cottages@camelot” is part of a 55+ community! Well maintained grounds, community center, and an ideal location make living at Camelot a wonderful experience.
Info about Camelot:
- Visit their website… http://www.camelotvillage.net Learn everything about the community, their history, and the features about the neighborhood.
- Forward thinking ownership… While the main community is more traditional, the cottages@camelot demonstrates new thinking in terms of design & energetic lifestyle.
- Ideal location… as mentioned above, it’s a quick trip to anyplace in the Eugene/Springfield area from Camelot.
For Site Reservations:
- Call Nancy at 541.343.4366 or Nell at 503.635.8760
- Or, you can email Nell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Even better, visit! Go to the main community office, and ask for Nancy.
- Be sure to mention the ideabox “cottages@camelot” when you contact them.
We are very excited to be working with the community of Camelot Village, re-creating what a manufactured home park lifestyle can be!